The most important user functions of PRO-MAG control are:
- The standard 2-cycle and 4-cycle function for short basting or long welds. Fatigue-proof working is thus ensured for any welding tasks.
- With the integrated position and interval control, optically perfect point and slot welding or uniform, reproducible basting welds are no longer a challenge.
- An integrated creeping and striking automatic ensures a rapid and safe strike of the arcing.
- The feed automatic automatically adapts the wire speed over a large range with the step switch when the power decreases or increase so that it is not necessary to continuously regulate.
- The permanent control of the supply voltage with compensation of fluctuation ensures a smooth and steady arcing with optimum welding
- When the welding process is finished, the free arcing automatic ensures a constant wire length end, which safely prevents the wire from sticking to the workpiece or to the current nozzle.
(may be adjusted individually)
- The threading automatic increases the feed speed when the wire is treaded automatically.
- The safety cutoff prevents from unintentional striking and unwinding of the welding wire during the K-cycle operation, as well as from the risk of fire which may result thereof.
- Individually adjustable after gas flow time which automatically adapts the after gas flow at the individual regulating steps. Thus the melting bath is protected after finishing the welding process until it is solidified.
serial equipment: 2T/4T/PI-motion, ergonomic welding torch 4 m with ball-and-socket joint, high-quality welding regulator with pressure- and capacity indicator, earthing wire 4m, 2-roller or 4-roller drive, supply main plug 5m, central connecting system Binze
|Item no.||108 1180|
|EUR excl. VAT||915,00|
|wire-Ø steel/special steel mm||0,6 - 0,8|
|wire-Ø aluminum mm||1,0|
|wire feed m/min||0,3 - 20|
|current supply V||230/400|
|set-point range A||30-140/50-180|
|operating factor (ED) by Imax.(10 min.) %||25% / 25%|
|welding current by 100% ED A||95 / 100|
|regulating notches||6 / 6|
|open circuit voltage V||21-35 / 23-39|
|continuous rating by 100% ED kVA||2,1/2,4|
|fuse protection (slow-blow) A||16|
|type of cooling||AF|
|protection class||IP 21|
|dimensions L/B/H mm||760x320x580|
|Extent of supply PRO-MAG 180||Item no.||EUR excl. VAT|
wire transport roll 0,6/0,8 mm (PRO-MAG 160 - 250)
| SMB 15 / 3 m with hand-actuated auxiliary switch||109 1503||69,00|
| SMB 15 / 4 m with hand-actuated auxiliary switch||109 1504||74,00|
| SMB 15 / 5 m with hand-actuated auxiliary switch||109 1505||84,00|
| SMB 15 / 3 m for aluminum||109 1513||105,00|
The power parts
- All high performance transformer
and smoothing chokes
are exclusively assembles
with high-quality, double-
isolated enamelked copper wire. The dependable
operational reliability is also reached by
coiling of layers with isolation between the layer
and the additional vakuum impregantion. Thus
all regulations of the insulation class H are fulfilled.
The self-regulating process control
- The electronic control designed in contactless
semi-conductor technique is absolutely maintenance-
free and reliable. By an integrated switching
circuit, all user functions are executed and
checked by permanent control.
High-dynamic throttle system
- The HD throttle system ensures
an extremely smooth and
highly dynamic arcing.
Optimum welding results
with rare sputters when
welding steel, special steel
and aluminum make of the
PRO MAG devices the “allrounder”
with best welding